jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

Imágenes kawaii de Pokemon!!

Hola queridas personitas de blogger ¿Cómo han estado?Encontré unas imágenes muy lindas de pokemon en pinterest y están muy... ¡Kawaii!
Espero las disfruten tanto como yo.







Some of the worlds cutest legendary's are enjoying a little happy meal.<------ love this picture so much
Playing around by kori7hatsumine.deviantart.com on @DeviantArt (Sylveon and Mew)
Eevee - i had a plushie which was my airplane baby - favorite pokemon ever

"I'm dying of so much cuteness O/////O" That is what the original pinned said. I agreeeeeee!
Recharging || THEY'RE SO CUTE I MUST CUDDLE THEM. ...after they're done recharging. c:
Bulbasaur w/ strawbery. Honestly, bulbasaur and his evolutions are my favorite pokemons. This particualr artwork is a very cute version of him. I like how he is holding the strawberry and the little star on his forehead is a cute little addition to his markings.
ピカチュウとチコリータ by 酢上裕也
Flareon - I just realized that it is the perfect size to be an iPhone wallpaper. This is perfect.
Hmm... I'm not sure what your supposed to be..bubble bubble,but I'm a turtle and my name is Squirtle ..nice to meet you!
Eeveelution - This is adorable!!!! @Charity Scantlebury Scantlebury Scantlebury Scantlebury Oesch
Eevee and her favourite sweets, i lvoe the idea of treating your pokemon like pokemon amie!
Leafeon by Stormful on deviantART this so cute perfect for this time of the year.
Umbreon the Moonlight Pokemon. #Pokemon #Umbreon #fanart
Výsledky obrázků Google pro http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_4ce5bf4b27a3951a64169244dd84437f.png
Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/202013957/pokemon-stickers
pokémon
Pikachu i hve like the same glasses but my hve the tape on the nose piece...

Bulbasaur! Can I make Ash's bulbasaur my headcanon for a backup Hufflepuff mascot??Jirachi says, "Halloween is coming everyone!" #Pokemon #Halloween

3 comentarios:

  1. Hola!!
    Si están hermosas!!! Quiero unos stikers así!! jaja xD Gracias por compartirlas! :)
    Muchos saludos!~

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encantan!! *^* que cucas por dios!! :D

    La de pikachu con la piruleta me mato! XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola!
    Awww me encantan las imagenes, están muy tiernas.
    Gracias por compartirlas.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar